This software allows you to tidy, beautify or format your Pl/Sql code in a batch file or Dos prompt.
In other words, it is a command line tool that can be built in your programming environment. It can be used in most free or commercial editors/IDEs.
It also contains a tool Experimenter which provides an alternative user interface to the formatter. In this way, the command line switches of the formatter can be tried out/determined quickly and easily.
There is a third tool included too called Tool Installed so that the command line tool can be installed easier.
» version 2.5.2 - posted on 2010-10-07
New switches were added and a few fixes.
» version 2.4.3 - posted on
EULA - End User License Agreement
License for use and distribution
The "Tidycode Pl/Sql Formatter" (TPSF) is distributed as
try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to TPSF are exclusively owned by the author
- Mrton Papp.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue
to use TPSF, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use TPSF
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu or a single multicpu system), for any
legal purpose, at a time.
The registered TPSF software may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of
this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
4. The TPSF unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with
no exceptions, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of CVD.
5. To register you must purchase this software through Kagi.
Purchase URL is provided in the software. By purchasing, you gain
rights to install it and for a year support.
6. Tidycode Pl/Sql Formatter IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE
FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER
KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Mrton Papp.
8. Installing and using TPSF signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove TPSF
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.